Here is the new release of the Hook Analyser, v2.3.
Some of the updates/modules in the new release -
- New digger module - Allows dumping exes, dlls, and drivers from an executable to separate files.
- Packer detection module.
- Hexdump module.
Features of the project are -
- Spawn and Hook to Application - This feature allows analyst to spawn an application, and hook into it
- Hook to a specific running process - The option allows analyst to hook to a running (active) process.
- Perform quick static malware analysis - This module is one of the most interesting and useful module of Hook Analyser, which performs scanning on PE or Widows executable to identify potential malware traces.
- Application crash analysis - This module enables exploit researcher and/or application developer to analyse memory content when an application crashes.
Project Download - Click Here
Project Paper Download - Click Here
Feel free to write me back (email@example.com) if you've any feedback or thoughts.