Here is the new release of Hook Analyser project.
In terms of improvements, a new module has been added - Cyber Threat Intelligence. Threat Intel module is being created to gather and analyse information related to Cyber Threats and vulnerabilities.
The module can be run using HookAnalyser.exe (via Option 6 ), or can be run directly.
The module present information on a web browser (with dashboard alike representation) with the following sections -
- Threat Vectors - by (%) Country
- Threat Vectors - by Geography
- Malware Intelligence (Beta) 2013 (New! - added on 30/12/2013)
- Vulnerability / Threat Feed.
Here is the screenshot of the [Updated - 30/12/2013] Cyber Threat Intelligence dashboard -
To download the project - Click Here
- 08/1/2014: Project development status/update
- 30/12/2013: Fixed a defect in the ThreatIntel module. Added Malware Intelligence (Beta) into the dashboard.
- 21/12/2013: Fixed a defect in the ThreatIntel module. Thanks to Darren Fitzpatrick for reporting it.